Hunting RangeFinder Reviews
If you’re looking for the best hunting rangefinder, then you’ve came to the right place. Here we’ll discuss the pros and cons of the best rangefinder for bow hunting that are currently available. Here are my hunting rangefinder reviews.
BUSHNELL 202442 THE TRUTH ARC
|Bushnell||$$$||Click here for amazon reviews|
WILDGAME INNOVATIONS HALO X RAY Z6X 600
|Wildgame Innovations||$$$||Click here for amazon reviews|
BUSHNELL SCOUT DX 1000 ARC 6 X 21MM
|Bushnell||$$$||Click here for amazon reviews|
BUSHNELL G-FORCE DX ARC 6 X 21MM
|Bushnell||$$$||Click here for amazon reviews|
This is a great rangefinder for hunting. Are you wondering why? Well it has a vertical range of 7 – 850 yards, which is a huge distance for most hunting needs. This allows you to only need one hunting rangefinder, rather than having to have a separate one for long and short distance. It also possesses the ability to measure angles from -90 to 90 degrees, which allows you to perfectly line up your shot.
This is possibly the best bow hunting rangefinder, because the Bushnell Arc Bow Mode allows you see the line of sight, along with the angle and horizontal distance from 7 – 199 yards. This means you can perfectly figure out the amount of power you need to put on your bow, before taking each shot – making you seem like a professional!
While this may not be a professional’s choice of rangefinder, it is a great bargain product. For a beginner hunter, this product is truly wonderful, especially considering it can calculate the distance between you and the target, which many others in this price range cannot. Part of my range finder hunting reviews.
- Bargain: This product truly is a great product for the price, bearing in mind it has a lot of premium features you wouldn’t find in any other product at this price.
- Distance Calculator: This rangefinder will calculate the horizontal distance between you and the target, which is perfect when using a bow.
- ARC Mode: This mode is specifically designed for using with bows, and this provides a much more in depth display with more information, designed to make your life a lot easier when hunting.
- Cheap: While this product is a bargain for what you get, do not expect wonders. It isn’t bulletproof as they say, or rain proof…
- Not Rain Proof: They may say it is rain proof, however many customers have reported error messages appearing after use in adverse weather, so please bear this in mind.
Another great product by Bushnell, this hunting rangefinder also includes their signature ARC mode, specifically designed for bow hunting. This rangefinder is in the running if your looking for the best bow hunting rangefinder.
The Bushnell 202442 also includes a carrying case, battery and neck strap. This Bushnell range finder is actually rain proof as well! The lens is extremely bright, making hunting in low light extremely easy, especially when combined with the clear shot technology, you really have an unbeatable combination.
The Bushnell 202442 is also extremely well priced, making it a bargain considering the quality product that you will receive, it is honestly not hard to see why it is so loved in the hunting industry. Which is why it was crucial it be a part of my range finder hunting reviews.
- Rain Proof: You can hunt in the rain with the Bushnell 202442, unlike some other Bushnell products.
- Includes Accessories – Neck strap and carrying case are both included with the rangefinder.
- Bright Lens – This makes hunting in the dark quite easy, however you may find some problems with actually viewing the text displayed, such as the range.
- Not Back-lit – This links in with the problem mentioned above of not being able to read some text in low light, therefore this product is great for hunting during the day time, and is acceptable for night time hunting.
- Range: Over 200 Meters is a struggle for smaller objects, such as a deer. Therefore, do not believe the range that is stated on the packaging, you do have to be within 200 meters for the rangefinder to be accurate for most purposes.
If you are not into bow hunting, then this is without a doubt the best range finder for hunting. It features a laser rangefinder, which precisely calculates the distance between you and your target, to a degree of accuracy of 1 yard. This means that if the range finder reports 567 yards, it is between 566 and 568 yards, making it extremely accurate compared to other similarly priced rangefinders. One of the best bow hunting range finder.
Unlike some other rangefinders, which simply calculate the range and then stop, this rangefinder from Wildgame Innovations actually calculates the range in real time, meaning if the target is moving, you can constantly know the range of the target. This makes it a must-buy product for all avid hunters. Again on the list for best hunting rangefinder you can find on the market right now and range finder hunting reviews.
As keen hunters know, you often get caught up in bad weather – and this means your equipment must be able to cope with the harsh elements. Luckily for you, the Halo X Ray Z6X 600 Laser Range Finder is fully water resistant, meaning it can keep up with you and the weather.
- Real Time Calculations
- Water Resistant
- Doesn’t include batteries.
- Minimum distance of 7m.
- Not good in low light.
This is one of Bushnell’s more premium products, aimed towards professional hunters. Bushnell really makes the best bow hunting rangefinder. Therefore, it features unbeatable accuracy of ½ a yard! This also features the specialized ARC mode aimed for bow hunting, which can also calculate incline and decline, and the angle you should fire at – this makes hunting a breeze, and allows you to show off to your hunting friends! High on the list for best rangefinder for bow hunting.
With 6x magnification, and a range of 5-1000 yards – you have no excuse for missing a shot ever again! This rangefinder truly can revolutionize the way you hunt, for the better. No more guessing what angle to aim at, or how far away your target is, simply pull out the Bushnell Scout, it’ll give you all the information you’ll ever need!
The hunting rangefinder reviews simply don’t lie, this product is one of the most loved in the industry, for its sheer innovative experience!. One of the best bow hunting range finders.
- ARC Mode: Specifically designed for bow hunting, this mode will give you much more information, allowing you to take the perfect shot.
- Rugged: Designed for adverse weather, this allows you to hunt whenever you want! You are no longer restricted by the weather with the Bushnell Scout DX 1000. Whether it be rain, snow, mud, or a mountain – the Scout’s got you covered.
- Rifle Mode Feature: Specifically designed for rifles, it can provide deadly accurate information within a split second.
- The laser rangefinder can become slightly confused in fog.
- Much more accurate up to 400 yards, beyond 400 yards it’s much less accurate.
5. Rangefinder, Ragu LR600 Laser Range Finder Waterproof Hunting Monocular Golf Rangefinders with Pin Seeker 20Seconds Scan Laser + Free Battery:
This product is the best hunting rangefinder for beginners, this is because of the extremely affordable price, compared to the absolute great performance. While it may not be able to compete with the premium rangefinders such as the Bushnell Scout hunting rangefinder. Still a one of the best rangefinder for bow hunting.
This product is primarily designed for golfers so it’s not the best bow hunting range finder, however it does serve an excellent purpose in the hunting field, it can effortlessly calculate the distance of obstacles, and targets while hunting. Being one of the best bow hunting rangefinder. This range of this rangefinder is between 4 – 656 yards, which may be slightly less than some of the other rangefinders reviewed in this article, however for the price – it is great.
- Great performance for the price
- Great for Beginners
- Lower Range than Competition
- Not Designed for Adverse Weather
Yet another wonderful product by Bushnell, this laser rangefinder possesses a huge range. It is effective up to 1,300 yards! Making it an absolute must-buy for serious hunters, or any hunter who tends to hunt from a large distance. One of the best bow hunting rangefinders out.
It also features a selective targeting system, where you can choose between Bulls Eye, Brush and SCAN modes. With a fully waterproof, rubberized, metal construction – you can be sure that the Bushnell G-Force is designed to keep up with you, and will always stay one step ahead of the weather.
It features their second version of the popular extreme speed precision technology, which calculates the range much quicker than any other rangefinder, with much better accuracy.
- Rugged Design: Rubber coated metal construction, fully waterproof.
- Various Modes: Bulls Eye, Brush, SCAN.
- ESP Technology
- Can be hard to read display in extreme/low light situations.
Overall, all of these hunting range finders are great. Your here looking for the best hunting rangefinder or just the best rangefinder for bow hunting. It is up to you to decide on your budget, and the features you desire most. From there, you can decide which of these six hunting rangefinders are right for you, and for your hunting style. Thanks for checking out my hunting rangefinder reviews.